Act Like A Boy

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Was mistaken for a guy a couple of times whilst clad in this outfit...


Top: Smyth (SM Menswear) / Pants: Pink Manila / Shoes: Puma

Sometimes, I like looking like a boy...for no (good) reason at all. Haha! And my-go to look to achieve this is quite simple: just grab a short-sleeved polo (ideally from the Menswear section) and some tailored trousers. Add a pair of leather loafers or sleek sneakers, pull your hair back and you're good to go. 

Oh, I think the reason why I love wearing menswear-inspired clothing is that it's a quick fix for lazy days when you think that you "don't have anything else to wear". Who else can relate to this? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...